When an adventure with Eda's staff goes awry, Luz and her friends have to earn the staff back from a mysterious forest creature or lose it forever.
|For a full plot of "Escape of the Palisman", click here.|
|For a full transcript of "Escape of the Palisman", click here.|
- Sarah-Nicole Robles as Luz Noceda
- Wendie Malick as Eda
- Alex Hirsch as King
- Tati Gabrielle as Willow
- Issac Ryan Brown as Gus
- Isabella Rossellini as Bat Queen
- Dee Bradley Baker
- Grey Griffin as Usurper
- Arin Hanson
- Kevin Locarro
- Kevin Michael Richardson
- Eden Riegel
Title in other languages
|Spanish (Latin America)||El escape del Tailamigo||The escape from the Tailamigo|
|Portugese (Brazil)||A Fuga do Parlismã||The Escape of Parlismã|
- The Bat Queen reappears since "Lost in Language".
- Eda's elixirs are becoming less effective on her curse.
- The Bat Queen used to be the palisman on a giant's grand staff thousands of years ago. The staff was broken and she was abandoned.
- The Demon Hunters from "Hooty's Moving Hassle" are now working for Animal Control.
- The wanted posters on the wall include the following fugitives: Nose Thief for $1,000, Black Phil, and Leech Boy.
- There is another school of magic called Glandus High.
- This episode is the mid-season finale, which leads to a hiatus.
- The book, the bat queen feeds her baby looks like a style of a Dr. Seuss book.
- When King was on the street while catching up to cursed Eda, the 10th code was revealed on one of the wanted posters: it gets cracked into "S-T-OH-N" and translated into "Stone".
- Although this episode premiered in 2020, it was produced in 2019 according to the credits.
- When cursed Eda begins attacking King at the Slayground, her hindlegs are miscolored with the colors of her hands.
- In Southeast Asia boardcast, Eda's line "Oh, man. Here we go. King's squeak of rage." and King's line "Over my dead body" were cut.
I made Owlbert from the branch of an ancient tree.
To be careless with a staff, it's very serious. I protect him.
Man, humans can run. Must be their dorsal fins.
Luz, the Bat Queen is well‐known for her impossible trials. I've never heard of anyone winning against her.
Yes, I was once part of a grand staff. A staff made for a giant. But I was broken, discarded. I made home in forest. I'm here to take the lost. The forgotten.
I can't believe you took on the Bat Queen.
The elixir. It isn't working on the curse anymore. This is bad.
Click here to view the gallery.