Sowi dom is the Polish version of The Owl House. It premiered on January 4, 2021 on Disney XD Poland and on February 1, 2021 on Disney Channel Poland.
- Magdalena Kaczmarek as Witka Park (Season 1)
- Zuzanna Bernat as Witka Park (Season 2-Present)
- Paweł Szymański as Augustus „Gus” Porter (Season 1-Through the Looking Glass Ruins)
- Jan Szydłowski as Augustus „Gus” Porter (Hunting Palismen-Present)
- Joanna Derengowska as Anita Plaga and Fanfic Prisoner (ep. 1)
- Wojciech Urbański as Uhu, Abominacje, Morton (ep. 6, 19) and Additional voices
- Bożena Furczyk as Camila Noceda, Lilith Cierńszpon, Pani Plaga (ep. 15) and Additional voices
- Krzysztof Cybiński as Cesarz Belos and Dell Cierńszpon
- Zbigniew Dziduch as Strażnik Gniew (ep. 1), Pan Plaga (ep. 15), Słony, Tata Króla and Additional voices
- Jacek Król as Dyrektor Piącha, Garlog, Braksas and Additional voices
- Cezary Kwieciński as Adegast, Eye-Eating Prisoner, Abomination Teacher and Additional voices
- Damian Kulec as Nevareth, Edric Plaga, Skoruplec, Jerbo and Additional voices
- Weronika Łukaszewska as Tiny Nose / Nochalek, Kikimora, Skara, Emira Plaga (ep. 16, 21, 24) and Additional voices
- Magdalena Herman-Urbańska as Emira Plaga (ep. 7, 12), Amelia, Młodsza Lilith Cierńszpon, Młodsza Idalina „Ida” Cierńszpon (ep. 23, 27), Bria, Katya (ep. 26), Vee and Additional voices
- Anna Szpaczyńska as Basia
- Joanna Węgrzynowska-Cybińska as Gackowa królowa and Pani Cierńszpon
- Wojciech Paszkowski as Bibliotekarz (Librarian) and Znachor
- Miriam Aleksandrowicz as Roselle
- Michał Klawiter as Matołomił
- Dariusz Błażejewski as Piniet and Gilbert
- Lena Schimscheiner as Wania
- Elżbieta Futera-Jędrzejewska as Inspektorka (Inspector) and Additional voices
- Sebastian Perdek as Tibblet‐Tibblie „Tymcio” Srogi Młotek III and Additional voices
- Maksymilian Michasiów as Uzurpator, Angmar and Additional voices
- Wojciech Chorąży as Perry Porter (ep. 19)
- Grzegorz Pawlak as Strażnik Gniew (ep. 19)
- Magdalena Górska as Młodsza Idalina „Ida” Cierńszpon (ep. 19) and Additional voices
- Mateusz Narloch as Hunter / Złoty Strażnik and Jacob
- Ewa Andruszkiewicz as Odalia Blaga (ep. 21)
- Marcin Mroziński as Alador Blaga (ep. 21)
- Sebastian Machalski as Morton (ep. 23), Gavin and Tata Gavina
- Kamil Pruban as Perry Porter (ep. 26) and Additional voices
- Agnieszka Matysiak as Szeptucha
- Marta Dobecka as Amber
- Łukasz Talik as Darius
- Piotr Tołoczko as Filip and Additional voices
- Aleksandra Kowalicka
- Paulina Sacharczuk
- Kamila Brodacka
- Jakub Gawlik
- Marcin Stec
- Anna Szymańczyk
- Jacek Kotlarski
- Krzysztof Pietrzak
- Sebastian Machalski
- Dubbing studio: SDI Media Poland
- Dubbing location: Warsaw, Poland
- Director: Wojciech Urbański
- Translator/Adaptator: Kamila Klimas
- Musical director: Anna Serafińska
- Lyricist: Tomasz Robaczewski
- Polish version: Disney Character Voices International, Inc.
- In one scene in "A Lying Witch and a Warden", Eda calls Owlbert a she instead of he.
- In "Witches Before Wizards", Luz says she's a 10-year-old instead of a teenager (14-year-old).
- In the same episode, it's revealed that Hooty is a female instead of a male. Although in "The Intruder" King uses male form to describe Hooty, Hooty himself uses female pronouns. Throughout all of "Hooty's Moving Hassle", Hooty is called by male pronouns by every character and he stays male for rest of the series.
- In "Really Small Problems", King, whos Polish name is Król, is named King twice.
- In "Wing It Like Witches", when Amity says "Me? On a team with you?" the singular "you" has been changed to a plural one ("wami").